Popular Posts

Friday, December 2, 2011

oblivious insdanity

   I don’t believe it, I fight and died for nothingSuch marvelous nightmare or such horrible dreamStructure sick society, everything down to the deep shitTalk random weird thing, in a mental institutionYou’re not my angel, I refuse to become your victimDying with your spell, searching love in dwelling hellDeath smile to all, we just can smile backIn the darkness, in the shadow, never talk about that beforeI need to know, I need to know

Why everything abuse, insult me in these sadness, sorrow
I need, bright light

(I’m not insane)
I need eyes to see everything inside, inside
(You never know inside my heart)
Underworld antic and wrath absurdities collide, collide
(Just holding my pain)
Particular hideous freak, mysterious fatuous device, device
(Until I meet my almighty God)
Deep in consciousness and disobey my God

Have you ever been in a place where your hopes are gone?
(I am so alone)
Under pressure, where people don’t want to understand?
(Despise)
Crowded inside my head
(Oh God)
I couldn’t hold myself to kill someone
(Suicide)




No comments:

Post a Comment